The Helpdesk, located adjacent to Hutchins Library, is a division of Information Systems and Services and committed to delivering outstanding technical support and services for the Berea College community. We are the primary point of contact for technical questions, issues and training for students, faculty, and staff. We also provide classroom and media support for the campus.
- Helpdesk – 859-985-3343 / email@example.com
- Faculty & Staff Laptop Support
- Student Laptop Support (EDGE Program)
- Classroom Media Support
- Media Events
- Office-Based Consultants
New Features & Announcements
- Helpdesk Appointment System – to better serve the Berea College community, IS&S has implemented an appointment system to help serve the campus more effectively and reduce waiting times for in-person service with our support staff. This system may be accessed by visiting legacy.berea.edu/iss/appointment.
- Duo/MFA – What is Multi-factor authentication and why does Berea College require it?
- Berea365 – Berea campus email accounts are hosted on Microsoft’s Office 365 platform. This allows for email access anywhere an internet connection is available, as well as software such as Word and many other features. Berea365 also includes the ability to send and receive encrypted emails.
- Bereabox – Berea College’s recommended cloud storage solution for file storage, file sharing, and collaboration. Bereabox offers students, faculty, and staff a secure space for storing and accessing files from anywhere with almost any device.